Thread: Hey y'all from Ohio Valley

Default Hey y'all from Ohio Valley

Bought a 2001 LHS from my sister for $500. She parked it due to it stopped shifting so she bought a new car. Somebody convinced her the shift control solenoid inside the pan was at fault. I was all jacked up ready to tear into the valve body and got to reading about this car and the trouble codes and wasn't convinced that was the problem. I replaced the TCM on the fender for a junkyard price of $50 and it shifts fine now. So I actually bought a good $500 car this day and age, believe that? As you all know the LHS is a luxury car with all leather and all the other bells and chirps and it's a super nice automobile. It still needs a few things fixed though which is why I jumped on this forum for some guidance. So hope I don't become a pest to y'all cause I like to ask questions before I break things, cause I have a bad habit of fix it until it's broke !!! know what I mean ?

congrats. i own a 2000 lhs. nice cars. but you'd do better in finding out about these cars here, http://300mclub.org/forums/index.php
    where there is a little more traffic. this site has gone pretty dead of late.
    Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
    Steven Weinberg

Thanks for the info hrmwrm .. I will check it out.