Thread: Looking for the 3.5HO badge on 2nd gen LH (300M)

Default Looking for the 3.5HO badge on 2nd gen LH (300M)

As the title says, does anyone know where to get this badge? The 3.5HO badge on the intake on a 2nd generation LH. And while I'm on the subject, is there a replacement sticker for the positive lead cap? The one that sits bottom left in the engine compartment. Yes, its printed on there, so either a sticker to put on the current cap, or the entire cap. And.. lol, while I'm at it, a replacement end for the indicator switch? A classic on LHs that it turns all gray, and messed up, by the sun. I've had an Intrepid and now a 300M, and I replaced it once on the Intrepid, but all used ones that I can find are as bad as the one I got now. And how would I protect it from the sun if, and when, I get a new one? Put a coat of clear coat on it, perhaps? Much obliged for any and all replies. And finally, sorry if I ask these questions, if it has been dealt with time and time again. I did a quick search and couldn't find an answer. I think..

As the title says, does anyone know where to get this badge? The 3.5HO badge on the intake on a 2nd generation LH.
    on any 3.5 ho engine intake. any junk yard should have a few lh's with 3.5 ho's in them.
    Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
    Steven Weinberg

Thanks for the reply! But LHs are far and between outside north America, you see. And the ones I've found have had a costly intake manifold attached to it!

Quote Originally Posted by hrmwrm View Post
    on any 3.5 ho engine intake. any junk yard should have a few lh's with 3.5 ho's in them.
    Aren't there some guys on the 300M Club that still scrounge parts and are adept at shipping the Europe. etc. (Craig?).

Quote Originally Posted by 1973x2 View Post
    As the title says, does anyone know where to get this badge? The 3.5HO badge on the intake on a 2nd generation LH. And while I'm on the subject, is there a replacement sticker for the positive lead cap? The one that sits bottom left in the engine compartment. Yes, its printed on there, so either a sticker to put on the current cap, or the entire cap. And.. lol, while I'm at it, a replacement end for the indicator switch? A classic on LHs that it turns all gray, and messed up, by the sun. I've had an Intrepid and now a 300M, and I replaced it once on the Intrepid, but all used ones that I can find are as bad as the one I got now. And how would I protect it from the sun if, and when, I get a new one? Put a coat of clear coat on it, perhaps? Much obliged for any and all replies. And finally, sorry if I ask these questions, if it has been dealt with time and time again. I did a quick search and couldn't find an answer. I think..
    Positive lead cap? Are you talking about the square black plastic cover on the positive jump post? If so - whoever you can get to send the intake badge should be able to do that too.

The complete turn signal/multifunction switch is available in aftermarket - I got one - good quality - if it's not the OEM part, it is exactly like it - good paint labels.

There are sellers on ebay that have good prices - half the price of other aftermarket sources (same pert). I'll see if it's still there and post back. I bought one 3 to 5 years ago, and it's doing fine. And yes - I clear-coated it to make the labels last longer. Still looks great.

EDIT: Multifunction switch sources:
    ebay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...tch%29&_sop=15
    Make sure you get a new one - not used (paint labels will always be faded on used ones).

If shipping to Sweden is a problem, you may have to spend the few extra kronas and go non-ebay, such as www.rockauto.com: http://www.rockauto.com/en/partsearch/?partnum=1S1442
    Last edited by Peva; 10-03-2016 at 12:41 PM.

'98 Concorde LXi - Later Concorde EL gages (black)
    '99 Concorde LX - LHS gages (white) - HIR bulbs

That's the one, yes, the positive jump post. Thanks for the Ebay find, and the heads up on RockAuto, that's where I usually get my parts, actually. They do add custom charges, but the prices in the US is so low in comparison, over all, that it makes up for it. Thanks for the help! *thumbs up*

Oh, if someone were to have the intake manifold badge, or one of the other parts, I do have PayPal, so that's not a problem.
    Last edited by 1973x2; 10-04-2016 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1973x2 View Post
    Thanks for the reply! But LHs are far and between outside north America, you see. And the ones I've found have had a costly intake manifold attached to it!
    sorry. didn't look at location upon replying.
    as peva said, you might be better off looking at more visited sites.
    http://300mclub.org/forums/index.php
    http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/
    Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
    Steven Weinberg

No worries. Just glad to get some help on the matter.

from the 2002 LH part book:

NOTE: Sales Codes
    [EGC] = 3.5L Magnum V6 SOHC 24V
    [EGG] = 3.5L High Output V6 24V MPI
    [EGJ] = 3.5L V6 SOHC 24V De-Tuned
    [EGK] = 3.5L High Output V6 24V MPI Police Package

1 DECAL
    4591342 1 EGC, EGG
    4591926AA 1 EGJ

4591342 is the decal and it fits 1998-2003 LH cars

I have 16 of them NOS at 15.00 each plus shipping

www.arizonaparts.com