Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Double-Din Bezel For 300M

Default Double-Din Bezel For 300M

or LHS or Concorde. Custom made, includes all the hardware needed for installation. This is my cost, so price is not negotiable, these are not a cheap or easy item to fabricate as anyone who has ever done this kind of thing well knows, but well worth it when everything is put together. This one is black primered and ready for paint.

$230US Shipped

300M/LHS/Concorde
    He's ****ed over too many people on this website to be on anyone's good graces here, screw him and the meat-stick he rode in on...

2000 Intrepid R/T freezingbelow's Avatar

Just curios to see what the back looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by freezingbelow View Post
    Just curios to see what the back looks like.
    [/
    He's ****ed over too many people on this website to be on anyone's good graces here, screw him and the meat-stick he rode in on...

Hey that looks like factory.... Nice job on that!!!

2004 300m Special - Current
    2013 Ford Taurus Limited - Current
    2001 Intrepid ES - (SOLD)
    Sig Page
    2005 Bonneville GXP - (TRADED)
    Sig Page

any pix of it mounted? sorry to chime in w/ request.
    also how hard is it to get it OEM black? like the original.
    .:2001 White Chrysler 300m AKA Tha Miracle Whip:.

Check out My Sig Thread

Quote Originally Posted by treyhunnid83 View Post
    any pix of it mounted? sorry to chime in w/ request.
    also how hard is it to get it OEM black? like the original.
    This person wanted it painted satin black
    Here's the Intrepid bezel with a Kenwood 5140 DD Nav Touchscreen unit installed ( bad,bad picture, I'm sorry )

Using your own judgement, how well do you think a pocket would fit on the modified 300M bezel? It looks like the top of the pocket hole is cut off.

Also, is that a DD mounting bracket fabricated into the 300 bezel? How would this work with a DD radio (like the DNX5140, or the Eclipse AVN4430). I know something needs to be cut inside the dash to accommodate the radio but I'm curious about the radio itself mounts to the dash, and meshes with the modified bezel pictured in this thread.

Luna - 300M Club ROM: October 2009,, July 2010/2011, June 2013, Best of Show, Carlisle 2010/2011, Carlisle 2011 2nd Place, Carlisle 2012 3rd Place, INDYMEET 2013 Sight & Sound, Carlisle 2013 Kid's Choice, Sight & Sound - Thank you!!
    2007 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track - Brilliant Black - Volant CAI | Magnaflow Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by rknapp View Post
    Using your own judgement, how well do you think a pocket would fit on the modified 300M bezel? It looks like the top of the pocket hole is cut off.

Also, is that a DD mounting bracket fabricated into the 300 bezel? How would this work with a DD radio (like the DNX5140, or the Eclipse AVN4430). I know something needs to be cut inside the dash to accommodate the radio but I'm curious about the radio itself mounts to the dash, and meshes with the modified bezel pictured in this thread.
    That's exactly what it is...a GM Truck mounting bracket plastic welded onto the back of the bezel. 2/3s of the pocket is eliminated, so there's no room to make another.
    The radio doesn't mount to the dash, it mounts to the bezel, there's side panels that screw into the holes on the sides of the radio, then mount into the back of the bezel.
    There's a plastic bracket in the dash that needs to be removed, and, on the 300M ( at least with my old bezel ) the righthand screw hole for the pocket needs to be removed as well. I can't say for sure that is the case with this bezel as it's heat welded, not apoxied like the previous version. Unitl I speak with the guy who installed it, I won't know if that's necessary.

RT+ES = RS

Quote Originally Posted by cokey11 View Post
    or LHS or Concorde. Custom made, includes all the hardware needed for installation. This is my cost, so price is not negotiable, these are not a cheap or easy item to fabricate as anyone who has ever done this kind of thing well knows, but well worth it when everything is put together. This one is black primered and ready for paint.

$230US Shipped

300M/LHS/Concorde
    +1, the fabrication of those is a pain in the ass, very fair price there Shawn.

Carlisle '09 LHForums "Most Unique Modification" award - Thanks Guys!
    March '09 DI.net COTM

Quote Originally Posted by cokey11 View Post
    That's exactly what it is...a GM Truck mounting bracket plastic welded onto the back of the bezel. 2/3s of the pocket is eliminated, so there's no room to make another.
    The radio doesn't mount to the dash, it mounts to the bezel, there's side panels that screw into the holes on the sides of the radio, then mount into the back of the bezel.
    There's a plastic bracket in the dash that needs to be removed, and, on the 300M ( at least with my old bezel ) the righthand screw hole for the pocket needs to be removed as well. I can't say for sure that is the case with this bezel as it's heat welded, not apoxied like the previous version. Unitl I speak with the guy who installed it, I won't know if that's necessary.
    *UPDATE*

The screw hole for the right hand side of where the pocket would be does NOT have to be removed.